Not dicone, bicone.
I think you could alter this design to cover your whole range:
http://mwrf.com/components/biconical-antenna-scans-48-58-ghz

-----Original Message----- From: Chuck McCown
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2016 12:17 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Diplexer or combiner

Or, you could use a wide band antenna like a dicone, diskcone,  or a ridge
horn or log periodic if you want gain and directionality.
Do it all with one antenna.

-----Original Message----- From: Chuck McCown
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2016 12:02 PM
To: af@afmug.com

I see the dilemma, not finding diplexers or splitters with the correct
specs.

So, a simple T would do the job.
A bit of an impedance mismatch and possibly some suck outs at certain
frequencies.

A pair of circulators feeding a T with dummy loads for the reflected energy
would be better.
One of these:
https://www.fairviewmicrowave.com/sma-circulator-17-db-isolation-4-8-ghz-sfc4080b-p.aspx
One of these: