From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jason McKemie
Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2016 11:58 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Mikrotik Possibly Compromised

So I've noticed some strange behavior on my home connection (Comcast).  The
Mikrotik that I am using shows a constant Tx on the WAN port of around 3-5Mbps
and between 200-300pps, Rx is just a few kbps.  This activity appears to be
strictly on the WAN port.  If I disable a firewall rule that accepts input, the
activity ceases - but devices behind the router lose connectivity.

Any ideas?  I've got all IP services disabled except winbox, which is
restricted to my local network.