Customer calls, I tell him it looks like someone may have pressed the reset
button on his Netgear router, and would he open his web browser and type
routerlogin.net for the web address.

He tries but says the "g" key isn't working on his computer.  OK, try
192.168.1.1.  Nope, the "9" key isn't working.  OK, how about your smartphone.
He says it isn't letting him open any apps.

OK, I'm sure someone is going to say there is some hotkey workaround, but I
threw up my hands and told him to call back when he had a working computer.

Seems strange that "g" and "9" look similar.