We are doing some SCADA jobs where everything in enclosures must have UL
rating which  apparently some of the APC units Do Not have.   I don't know
the details, but we are getting contracted to replace them with Puls UPS
Back up systems.   You have seen some of those in pictures I share.   I
think Sam I Am from Taos said he ordered some to try out.

Jaime Solorza
Wireless Systems Architect
915-861-1390