We are doing some SCADA jobs where everything in enclosures must have UL rating which apparently some of the APC units Do Not have. I don't know the details, but we are getting contracted to replace them with Puls UPS Back up systems. You have seen some of those in pictures I share. I think Sam I Am from Taos said he ordered some to try out.
Jaime Solorza Wireless Systems Architect 915-861-1390 On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 6:02 AM, Sterling Jacobson <[email protected]> wrote: > My electrical wholesaler that we buy a lot of our fiber stuff from can get > them drop shipped from Alpha. > > > > You could contact Alpha and they could probably give you a list of > resellers. > > > > I’m guessing the regular big resellers would have them or be able to order > them with lead time. > > > > *From:* Af [mailto:[email protected]] *On Behalf Of *Jason McKemie > *Sent:* Tuesday, September 6, 2016 8:48 PM > *To:* [email protected] > *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] UPS Recommendation > > > > Where are you getting the Alpha units? I'm thinking a FXM 350 should do > the job but I'm not finding a good supplier. > > > > On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 8:34 PM, Sterling Jacobson <[email protected]> > wrote: > > I would still use Alpha. > > > > But I have simple APC rack mount units where there is little temperature > variance for the unit and batteries. > > > > *From:* Af [mailto:[email protected]] *On Behalf Of *Jason McKemie > *Sent:* Tuesday, September 6, 2016 7:32 PM > *To:* [email protected] > *Subject:* [AFMUG] UPS Recommendation > > > > Any recommendations for a UPS to use at a site with a generator backup? I > was thinking about an Alpha unit, but the site is temperature-controlled, > so that may be overkill. > > >
