Crossover Distribution can sell you Alpha Technologies (also Alpha Wireless 
which is entirely different).

Or any telco equipment distributor like Power & Tel.

Tessco lists selected models but not the entire line.


From: Sterling Jacobson 
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2016 8:02 AM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] UPS Recommendation

My electrical wholesaler that we buy a lot of our fiber stuff from can get them 
drop shipped from Alpha.

 

You could contact Alpha and they could probably give you a list of resellers.

 

I’m guessing the regular big resellers would have them or be able to order them 
with lead time.

 

From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Jason McKemie
Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2016 8:48 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] UPS Recommendation

 

Where are you getting the Alpha units?  I'm thinking a FXM 350 should do the 
job but I'm not finding a good supplier.

 

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 8:34 PM, Sterling Jacobson <[email protected]> wrote:

  I would still use Alpha.

   

  But I have simple APC rack mount units where there is little temperature 
variance for the unit and batteries.

   

  From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Jason McKemie
  Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2016 7:32 PM
  To: [email protected]
  Subject: [AFMUG] UPS Recommendation

   

  Any recommendations for a UPS to use at a site with a generator backup? I was 
thinking about an Alpha unit, but the site is temperature-controlled, so that 
may be overkill. 

 

Reply via email to