I thought Ford "Ecoboost" meant you got a smaller engine but with turbochargers. My impression was same power, less gas. Sounds like you're saying there's more power there too.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Bill Prince" <part15...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: 9/7/2016 5:51:08 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Six Seater Truck

We love our F-150. The back seat of the supercrew is the size of a gymnasium. Alternatively, there's room for a dog sled team in the back seat. Get it with the front bench seat, and it seats 6 very comfortably. Get it with the ecoboost engine, and you'll be shutting down Mustangs at the track.

bp <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>