Do you have the option of a third  provider?

From: TJ Trout
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2016 2:46 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Upstream, going beyond 1 gig

I currently have two 1g upstreams and quickly running out of capacity, how have
you guys handled this in the past for those that have been through this? Do you
upgrade one pipe and hope it doesn't go down? Upgrade them both to the same
speed ?

Also for these two providers its super expensive for a 10g port even with 1g
bandwidth, looks like I'll have to get multiple 1g pipes before it makes since
to go with a single 10g port, how have you done this? Just multiple bgp
sessions?

I don't understand the logic of charging so much more for a 10g interface when
it's lighting the same glass?