From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Steve D
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 9:13 PM
To: af <af@afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cambium 450d

So over reflectors.  Love to see lower priced versions of these and the
reflector crap phased right out.

On Sep 16, 2016 2:13 PM, "Jeff Broadwick - Lists" <jeffl...@att.net
<mailto:jeffl...@att.net> > wrote:

That have an integrated 3.65 unit Timothy.  It's only uncapped at this point,
but it exists.  C036045C014A.

Jeff Broadwick

ConVergence Technologies, Inc.

312-205-2519 <tel:312-205-2519>  Office

574-220-7826 <tel:574-220-7826>  Cell

jbroadw...@converge-tech.com <mailto:jbroadw...@converge-tech.com>

On Sep 16, 2016, at 4:37 PM, Timothy Steele <timothy.pct...@gmail.com
<mailto:timothy.pct...@gmail.com> > wrote:

I have gotten 5db better with the 450d also inner feed designed dishes seems to
work much better when under a tower also much more simple to mount on a tower I
hope they do the same with 2.4 and 365 soon

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016, 12:57 PM SmarterBroadband <li...@smarterbroadband.com