Oh, wouldn't it be nice if we could just go on Cambium support site and buy license keys right there?

Or how about we contact our reseller and say this is what I want. And then it just shows up on the license key page on the support site.

To be fair, it used to take a week or two (I think we waited 3 weeks before) to get Cambium to generate the entitlement. Now it's maybe 3 days at the most.