If you want something a little more powerful, I just bought one of these, put an SSD in it, and it's working pretty well:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883285369

There are tons of little PCs out now, from tiny ones on a stick to stuff like this HP and lots in between as well. I would think your biggest concern if you're going to leave it at a tower site is going to be the operating temperature range though.