I'm pretty sure I've seen this question posted before, but I don't recall the verdict. We had a power outage last night that outlasted the batteries at a tower. When the power finally came back on, one AP didn't come back. Further investigation revealed that it seems to think there is a default plug in it, but there isn't. I've checked the default plug jack and there is nothing foreign in it, and the pins all appear normal. I've tried booting it with an actual default plug in it, and then rebooting with it out, thinking that perhaps that would reset something, but no dice. Is there some way to recover the radio when this happens?

Craig