And sync over power died on FSK radios frequent enough that we went to timing port only at every FSK site. And of course we still have to maintain it until we get all of the customers moved off, which is a metric shitload.

I have some pure 450 and mixed 450/FSK sites where GPS just goes stupid. We put a SyncBox on top and a SyncInjector at the bottom on its own pipe. Had to have redundant timing at least for the 450 clusters.