My rule of thumb for flooded cells is 15 cents per watt hour.  AGM 25-30 cents
per watt hour.  (Have not adjusted for inflation for 20 years or so...)

From: Lewis Bergman
Sent: Saturday, October 1, 2016 12:42 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Solar costs dropping

That seems expensive for the AH. They sound like they recover better from deep
discharge. The last time I bought 75AH batteries they were ~$200 each.  so for
somewhere less than half the money you get close to the same AH and they added
bonus of destroying the planet.

On Sat, Oct 1, 2016 at 12:57 PM Kurt Fankhauser <lists.wavel...@gmail.com>