In auditing, I have found ownership to have oversold themselves a
considerable percentage of bandwidth, both above our aggregate, as well as
substantially above our sustainable, spread out amongst multiple locations.
>From a sysadmin, perspective, or whatever moniker that applies to a person
who does as they are told like good little nazis, I chose, as a network
preservation techniquue, to alter ownerships bandwidth plans, which on
their own allocated a 12:1 network oversubscription.

pretty confident this will result in a termination.

anybody hiring?