From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Paul McCall
Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2016 2:59 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Please keep us in your prayers guys!

We have Hurricane Matthew coming up the cost, and now its forecast to
probably touch land fall as a Category 3 right in the Treasure Coast area,
and we are right in the middle of that.  Praying that it just skirts the
cost and not a full landfall.  We have 39 towers that are vulnerable.  We
have done all the prep possible and are unplugging everything before it
hits.

We have recovered from 3 hurricanes previously and it's very hard and
stressful.

We appreciate the thoughts and prayers

Paul

Paul McCall, President