From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Ken Hohhof
Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2016 5:57 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Please keep us in your prayers guys!

Paul, out of curiosity, what at you unplugging?  Powering equipment down?
Unplugging Cat5 cables from surge suppressors so the radios are floating?
Leaving radios plugged into surge suppressors but unplugging the patch cables
to other equipment?  If you are unplugging radios, is the shield of the Cat5
still grounded?  Do you have prior experience with what works in this situation?