Great thanks Josh!

From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Josh Baird
Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2016 4:28 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] IMPORTANT : DNS secondary zone hosting needed for AFMUG - 
needed ASAP

I can do it.  I'll hit you off-list.

Thanks,

Josh

On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 4:26 PM, Paul McCall 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
I just realized when I shut things down in a little bit here, all 3 DNS servers 
for AFMUG will be down.  Can I designate someone here as a secondary?  We use 
SimpleDNS, not sure if that matters, except it has absolved me of DNS 
intelligence for the past 7 years, since the software just works, without 
fussing with it.  I will probably need to setup permissions for a secondary to 
access the zone.  I may need someone to remote in to our box and just “make it 
work” as I am still trying to prep our building (fix rollup door 
vulnerabilities etc.).

My cell phone is at my house right now…  ugggh…  Thought I would just be here 
for a few minutes.

We can start doing this via email I guess.

Paul McCall, President
PDMNet, Inc. / Florida Broadband, Inc.
658 Old Dixie Highway
Vero Beach, FL 32962
772-564-6800<tel:772-564-6800>
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
www.pdmnet.com<http://www.pdmnet.com>
www.floridabroadband.com<http://www.floridabroadband.com>



Reply via email to