Can I host the master zone?

On Oct 8, 2016 7:34 PM, "Josh Reynolds" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I second this.
>
> I think puck.nether.net has a free DNS service as well.
>
> On Oct 6, 2016 3:34 PM, "Matt" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Why not use the free service at dns.he.net for your DNS hosting?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 3:26 PM, Paul McCall <[email protected]> wrote:
>> > I just realized when I shut things down in a little bit here, all 3 DNS
>> > servers for AFMUG will be down.  Can I designate someone here as a
>> > secondary?  We use SimpleDNS, not sure if that matters, except it has
>> > absolved me of DNS intelligence for the past 7 years, since the software
>> > just works, without fussing with it.  I will probably need to setup
>> > permissions for a secondary to access the zone.  I may need someone to
>> > remote in to our box and just “make it work” as I am still trying to
>> prep
>> > our building (fix rollup door vulnerabilities etc.).
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > My cell phone is at my house right now…  ugggh…  Thought I would just be
>> > here for a few minutes.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > We can start doing this via email I guess.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > Paul McCall, President
>> >
>> > PDMNet, Inc. / Florida Broadband, Inc.
>> >
>> > 658 Old Dixie Highway
>> >
>> > Vero Beach, FL 32962
>> >
>> > 772-564-6800
>> >
>> > [email protected]
>> >
>> > www.pdmnet.com
>> >
>> > www.floridabroadband.com
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>>
>

Reply via email to