Working with WIX.  Very similar to the website builder thingy Godaddy tries to
sell.

From: Lewis Bergman
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 8:00 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT cheap and easy website

I hate a site that makes you sign up before they give you any info. Wix may be
great but that just pisses me off. Have you thought about templatemonster.com?
They have tons of templates. I used AWS the last time I put up a new web site
and it was pretty easy and I doubt there is anything cheaper. I think Paul
recommended it. My site is static and I don't change it. If that doesn't
describe what you want and you want some type of CMS then maybe AWS isn't for
you.
Unlike Wix though, You have to get your domain name, get your template and
replace pictures if you don't like the stock, change text with text editor,
then load it up to S3.

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 10:00 PM That One Guy /sarcasm