WIX or a wordpress plugin.

http://connectivity.engineer/ <http://connectivity.engineer/> uses a wordpress
plugin.  This makes it very easy to update content.
http://nbbc.coop/ <http://nbbc.coop/> is another wordpress site

Wordpress takes a little skill, but you can host it yourself.

Justin Wilson
j...@mtin.net

---
http://www.mtin.net Owner/CEO
xISP Solutions- Consulting – Data Centers - Bandwidth

http://www.midwest-ix.com  COO/Chairman
Internet Exchange - Peering - Distributed Fabric