Yep. And we inherited those traits to a degree.

That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:

...driven individuals, even if it meant a step above owned

On Oct 16, 2016 10:55 PM, "Jay Weekley" <par...@cyberbroadband.net <mailto:par...@cyberbroadband.net>> wrote:

    Most of us are only a relatively few generations down from someone
    that had the guts to leave their home country and come here to
    create a new life.

    That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:

        Drive and available cash flow are very much unrelated. We are
        an enigma. We have a huge prcentage of driven, breeding with
        driven, over a couple centuries, why do you think we drive
        innovation above most nations, all nations on a mean. The
        facts on the slave elements mentioned are we bred physical
        traits from the success negative element fom them. That
        statement sounds like something from a white supremacist
        garbage can. But sometimes truths sit in garbage cans.

        On Oct 16, 2016 9:55 PM, "Lewis Bergman"
        <lewis.berg...@gmail.com <mailto:lewis.berg...@gmail.com>
        <mailto:lewis.berg...@gmail.com
        <mailto:lewis.berg...@gmail.com>>> wrote:

            Hmmm. I think history would prove that attitude and drive
        is not
            genetic. Or at least the fact that the riches of a family
        seldom
            stay in the family past a couple generations would lead one to
            believe that genetics has little to do with success. That
        is an
            interesting position. Genetically diverse yes, predisposed to
            drive, success, or any other positive trait, I don't think
        so. It
            seems to me that the evidence points to nurture over nature in
            this regard.

            On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 9:48 PM That One Guy /sarcasm
            <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com
        <mailto:thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
        <mailto:thatoneguyst...@gmail.com
        <mailto:thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>>> wrote:

                The absolute most common trait in success is drive. Driven
                people flocked to the us, my grandfather walked across
        Germany
                to get to a boat to come here. That's not uncommon among
                immigrants, even the current ones from South of the
        border and
                South of the borders border that have walked here.
                We took Africa and Irelands people @nd bred the best stock
                over and over. The US is in fact genetically superior
        to the
                rest of the planet because we have the rest 9f the planets
                best genes.
                Our nutjobs, even they are superior genetically. Fuck
        balls

                On Oct 16, 2016 9:35 PM, "Lewis Bergman"
                <lewis.berg...@gmail.com
        <mailto:lewis.berg...@gmail.com>
        <mailto:lewis.berg...@gmail.com
        <mailto:lewis.berg...@gmail.com>>> wrote:

                    With all our problems. All our faults. Even all our
                    inflated egos. We give more pet capita than any
        other to
                    other countries. Not the government's gifts, private
                    donations. People still come here from all over for a
                    chance to be rewarded for their hard work like no
        other
                    country will allow them to be rewarded.

                    Racist? Sure. Bigoted? Many. But I thrill to watch
        the US
                    in the Olympics as it is one of few countries you
        cannot
                    determine by race.

                    Will the rest of the world be worse off when we
        fall? By
                    that time, probably not. We have already outlived most
                    government's and are a bit long in the tooth.
        Sure, others
                    have long histories and the same names but not the
        same
                    government's.

                    I am proud to enjoy it while it lasts knowing
        nothing ever
                    stays the same and that no matter what I want or
        do I have
                    no control over it. My grandchildren, if I am so
        lucky,
                    will have a completely different America to live
        in than I
                    did from my grandparents. Most of that is likely
        to be an
                    improvement.

                    In a republic we have few to blame but ourselves.
        We all
                    deserve the government we allow to rule over us.
        Enjoy the
                    ride my friends. It ends the same for us all.

                    On Sun, Oct 16, 2016, 8:36 PM Jaime Solorza
                    <losguyswirel...@gmail.com
        <mailto:losguyswirel...@gmail.com>
                    <mailto:losguyswirel...@gmail.com
        <mailto:losguyswirel...@gmail.com>>> wrote:

                        Even Pence is cautiously distancing himself
        from the
                        rigged vote paranoia..  The Republicans
        really  tried
to change voter ID laws in different states. They
                        failed..  I know folks who had to take
        literacy tests
                        in order to vote back in 60s.  We will not go
        back to
                        that..  Ever.. America has changed... Too many
                        educated folks know better than to allow
        narrow minded
                        bigots to take over our system.   Some groups are
                        planning violence as what happened with Kansas
        militia
                        against immigrants... Yeah right like most US born
                        folks would jump at chance to work in a chicken
                        processing factory.    I told my far right
        friend that
                        the sleeping giant would be awaken. Voter
                        registration is super high in many minority
                        communities... November 8 will be here sooner
        than you
                        want

                        On Oct 16, 2016 7:15 PM, "Jaime Solorza"
                        <losguyswirel...@gmail.com
        <mailto:losguyswirel...@gmail.com>
                        <mailto:losguyswirel...@gmail.com
        <mailto:losguyswirel...@gmail.com>>> wrote: