Drive and available cash flow are very much unrelated. We are an enigma. We
have a huge prcentage of driven, breeding with driven, over a couple
centuries, why do you think we drive innovation above most nations, all
nations on a mean. The facts on the slave elements mentioned are we bred
physical traits from the success negative element fom them. That statement
sounds like something from a white supremacist garbage can. But sometimes
truths sit in garbage cans.