sounds to me a lot of that was in atlantic city when the town was imploding....
i could be wrong.  i probably am.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: That One Guy /sarcasm
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 1:24 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT - Politics

  Dependent upon the contract, I wouldnt pay if the service or goods were not
delivered to a satisfaction of the contract terms either.

  I would bet alot of these "stiffed" companies historical data, BBB and
otherwise is not what you would call stellar. sure there may be an outlier to
stick up at a podium and call them the representative norm, I can call my shoe
a treefrog if I want to, but it doesnt make it so