Utah will pick Trump... but it's a great idea in theory. LOL

Travis

On 10/20/2016 9:41 AM, ch...@wbmfg.com wrote:
I think he has more presidential qualifications than Trump does.
And if my a miracle we can prevent 270 for Hillary then the House of Representatives get to pick the president. And I doubt they will pick Trump. So in that respect, Utah is saving the nation...
*From:* Travis Johnson
*Sent:* Thursday, October 20, 2016 9:29 AM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT News from Utah
Utah doesn't have enough bad marks already?? Now they will vote for a nobody, and truly look like they are crazy. LOL

Travis

On 10/20/2016 9:12 AM, ch...@wbmfg.com wrote:

Evan McMullin, the Provo-born independent, has seized his first lead in Utah’s fluid presidential race.

The Emerson College poll, released Wednesday, found McMullin with 31 percent, followed by Republican Donald Trump at 27 percent and Democrat Hillary Clinton at 24 percent.