we have a couple links, we were told all fcc stuff was good to go. We got
one of those vulture letter from Business Radio Licensing wanting us to
give them a fee to file our construction notification

looking at one of the licenses, it gives me the option to file it, i assume
thats the case for all of them. are we going to get hammered for filing now
when theyve been in production use for some time? I assume they mean it
when they say if we havent filed by the deadline  theyll terminate our
licenses

Im a bit irritated by this