Any date prior to the deadline works.  You just need to do it.  Some do it and
never even put the radios on the air.

From: That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 1:50 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] buildout deadlines

should I select the date we put them up, or todays date?

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 2:45 PM, Jesse DuPont <jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net>
wrote:

  Ha! Just received a couple of those, too. We logged into our FRN and filed
the notice of completed construction.

  Jesse DuPont

  Network Architect
  email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
  Celerity Networks LLC

  Celerity Broadband LLC
  Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc

  Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband