Not sure why anyone would say the UTOPIA/Brigham City project didn't work.
 ~25% of the city pre-committed for services which was enough to back a
bond to fund the whole city's fiber build.  Since then subscriber-ship has
continued to increase, is now at about 33% across the entire city, and
generates net positive cash flow.  It's a great model and I would expect we
will see much more of it (albeit without the liens the city used alleviate
their risk).  Despite occasional complaints, a third party net promoter
survey last March gave UTOPIA a 57 net promoter score, which is almost
unbelievably high in the ISP industry.  I'm not sure what you're comparing
us to, but that seems like very successful project to me.

Roger