+1 to Chuck.  I've been running QB on Windows in a VM for a while now, it's
convenient to just RDP.  If you need a keyboard/mouse/etc for this person
Maybe a Chromebox or NUC?  I'd suggest Chromebox for the speed, but NUC has
Windows for all the compatibility.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343