And if you need to get creative with powering the Lumina, this will do the trick. One on top and one on the bottom. Or a GigE-POE-APC on the bottom.

http://www.mccowntech.com/outdoor-gige-poe-midspan-poe-injector-ethernet-surge-protector/

So you can 'peel' off the power at the top. Use the Lumina factory ODU power pigtail to the terminal block on the GIGE-POE box.

On 11/1/2016 10:22 AM, Daniel White wrote:

Nothing special about them.  48VDC 1.5A should do the trick.

Lumina radios are polarity agnostic.

Daniel White

Managing Director � Hardware Distribution Sales

ConVergence Technologies__

Cell: +1 (303) 746-3590

dwh...@converge-tech.com <mailto:dwh...@converge-tech.com>

*From:* Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] *On Behalf Of *Paul McCall
*Sent:* Tuesday, November 1, 2016 8:40 AM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Cc:* Daniel White (dwh...@converge-tech.com) <dwh...@converge-tech.com>
*Subject:* [AFMUG] OT: SAF Lumina Power supply

In February 2013, we purchased some SAF Lumina 11 Ghz radios and used their 48v power supplies with it. They have been running all this time without incident, but I think we have a power supply issue at one of the sites.

I need to buy a couple replacements and can�t remember if there was anything different about them. We tried to use the purple cube power supplies that we use with CMM4s etc., and it blew the Polyphaser so thinking there might be something different we need.

Paul

Paul McCall, President

PDMNet, Inc. / Florida Broadband, Inc.

658 Old Dixie Highway