Good point.

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Travis Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, November 1, 2016 1:55 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT : Small computer to run QB enterprise with RDP

It's actually very affordable, if you only have a single QB company. You have
to pay the same price for each company... so if you have more than one or two
companies, it's MUCH cheaper to run your own version on a dedicated server.

I'd love to move everything to their cloud service... but I have over 10
companies that use QB... $30/month x 10 = TOO EXPENSIVE.

Travis