Shockingly we are not seeing much of a change in average usage one way or the
other.  I expected to be up as well.

-- Nathan

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Cassidy B. Larson
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2016 8:15 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: early reporting on Election Day

We’re up quite a bit.  Lots of Google/Akamai cache streams. Upstreams are up as
well.

On Nov 8, 2016, at 8:44 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm
<thatoneguyst...@gmail.com<mailto:thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>> wrote:

they can be the beta testers for the walls

suprisingly my network is down right now about 40 percent usage, i expected
alot of peope would be streaming the election, maybe theyre watching on
satellite or already ate their bullets

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 9:36 PM, George Skorup