This election is a perfect example of why the whole Electoral vote should be gone. I have been talking about this very issue for over 20 years, and this election is a prime example of a flawed system.

I was a Trump supporter, like it or not. I was ready for a change, and could not stomach the thought of Hillary being the President. However, if the vote was actually based on the popular vote count, Hillary would be our new President.

It's amazing how our political system has become so screwed up over the last 200 years. I am both excited and scared for the next four years.

Travis