Mine is "only" going up about 30%. I had the Cadillac last year but had to reduce my coverage to keep within my budget this year. The cheapest package I can get for what I was getting 2 years ago is the catastrophic plan with a $6,500 deductible and no copays until it's met. Needless to say I'm going to have to cough up a few $100 more a month due to this disaster.

Jerry Head wrote:
Single provider only here in Alabama.
My policy is going to triple for 2017.
Bleh.