"Before nobamacare, I couldn't afford health insurance. Now I still can't afford it, but I get fined for not being able to buy it."

On 11/10/2016 1:23 PM, Jay Weekley wrote:
It was just an experiment to see how pricing was where there were more
companies participating.  We only have one as well.

Josh Reynolds wrote:

Not in Alaska, there is only 1.

On Nov 10, 2016 1:18 PM, "Jay Weekley" <par...@cyberbroadband.net