Yup .. back in time the major ISP’s were saying “there’s no content on IPv6” …
so the content guys responded and through IPv6 day and other initiatives
answered back.  That was several years ago and there has been some progress but
still lots of small and large players who are slow to get moving …   I feel
this pain in $$$job where only DSL is dual stack (and recently wireless) but
cable modem for example is not ready and it’s going to be a while …

The content guys care just as much about IPv6 - they consume massive amount of
IPv4 address blocks, especially with even increasing SSL content …..