There are 3 strategies for dinner:

1)  What should we pick up at the market to make for dinner tonight?

2)  What do we have in the pantry/fridge to make for dinner?

3)  Where should we go for dinner?

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jaime Solorza
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2016 2:19 PM
To: Animal Farm <af@afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT egg snack

I was going to comment on Chucks jar stuff but he chastised once when he said
not everyone has a Red Iguana near them... I don't even know what that is but
we are a stone throw away from Hatch, NM.... Nothing like fresh chile!!

On Nov 24, 2016 1:11 PM, "That One Guy /sarcasm" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com