This site has a generator already. Is there something I can have wired into the electrical panel to act as a UPS for certain outlets tell the generator starts?
On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 5:51 PM, Jaime Solorza <[email protected]> wrote: > Doesn't Falcon make 1 and 2 U versions? > > > On Nov 22, 2016 4:44 PM, "Eric Kuhnke" <[email protected]> wrote: >> >> Never seen one. I suppose you could hack it but those things are 12VDC >> internally (composed of two flat 6V AGM cells) , so you'll be spending a lot >> of money on 0 or 2 gauge copper across the room to avoid significant voltage >> drop if you're putting batteries remote from where the UPS is. >> >> >> On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 3:36 PM, Matt <[email protected]> wrote: >>> >>> Anyone know of a 1u rack mount UPS that uses external batteries? >>> Thinking of running cord across room instead. I have limited rack >>> space. >>> >>> On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 4:51 PM, Matt <[email protected]> >>> wrote: >>> > Anyone know of a small wall mount UPS? I need something to hold the >>> > Ciena 3903x fiber transceiver the telco provided until the generator >>> > starts. It actually runs off a 12v wall transformer. >> >> >
