FYI, I know you can already watch DirecTV on your computer (from a normal
account).
I've done it - especially around election time....

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chuck McCown
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 2:42 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Directv Now

  I am watching it right now at work.  I signed up for 3 months prepaid so they
are sending a “free” Apple TV.
  Initial reaction is that the guide on the computer is better than Playstation
VUE or Sling TV.
  It gets me my Discovery so I can watch Gold Rush.  HBO is only $5 so there is
my West World.

  I don’t know if they have a Showtime option but you can get that ala carte
anyhow on Roku.

  It does not have a Roku app for a few months yet.  But I am sure I will
prefer the Apple TV to the Roku.

  So far I am liking it.