I just tested this with the free preview they have during the signup
process. Traffic is showing up in Procera box as SSL port 443, don't know
if that's going to be an issue with Deep Packet Inspection filtering in the
future or not, I have latest Procera signature updates as of today so don't
know why its showing up as SSL unless they "DirecTV" is trying to
circumvent things throttling them like Procera.

Initially I left this stream un-throtteled and seen it bouncing around as
high as 11mbps to 0mbps. They I throttled it with a Mikrotik Simple
Queue at 3mbps and it seemed to be fine. I then set it to 2Mbps and it cut
out once but then held steady and never cut out again. Seemed to auto
adjust the quality down pretty low after it buffered the one time and was
drawing as low as 500kbps. Then I turned it back up to 3Mbps and the
picture quality got better again, didn't seem to notice anything better as
far as quality with 3Mbps throttle or no throttle.