Paul,

I think I know what your trying to do now, I think you may end up daisy
chaining a couple backhauls that go across a tower (but dont feed that
tower) and are basically an isolated path to get more bandwidth further
out. I thought about doing this with a couple licensed backhauls when I
needed to pass more than 1gbps through a tower (already has AF24's on it)
and feed a further tower out so basically it was offloading some of the
heavy usage towers farther down the network by providing them with their
own daisy chaining hoping around all your normal drawing parts of the
network. Is that what your trying to do?