That issue (IDU/ODU cable) is a pain to diagnose.  Look at the 'Link Loss'
diagnostic graph.  Brief 'sky blue' segments at the top of the graph show up
when the OFU drops offline briefly.   No real way I have found to tell which
end it is.

As far as fixing it I would inspect cables for visible damage and signs of
water.  The 48V on the LMR cable causes a lot of corrosion quickly if it's wet.
 If nothing appears wrong next up is removing the surge suppressors and see if
that fixes the issue.

Logging of these issues in the software is poor.

Mark Radabaugh
Amplex
22690 Pemberville Rd
Luckey, OH 43447