Didn't this get delayed?

On 12/18/2016 3:03 PM, Adam Moffett wrote:
It had to be easier from a budgetary standpoint to put people on salary, however I doubt that it made everyone happy. In my experience one of two things happens when a low level employee is salaried: Either someone is working unpaid OT and they're bitter about it, or they're trying to avoid working additional hours because they know they won't get paid for them.

In either case they might not complain to management. Not complaining =/= happy.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Erich Kaiser" <er...@northcentraltower.com <mailto:er...@northcentraltower.com>>
To: af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
Sent: 12/18/2016 2:15:53 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] T-Tommy Wheeler staying corrupt to the very end

What is really obsurd is this new Overtime rule change for 2017. When I was running my WISP in the past it was easier from a budgetary standpoint to just put some of the people on salary it made everyone happy all around because they new what they were getting paid.

This is going to cause a lot of layoffs or change salary people to hourly, complete BS.

I don't have a problem with them raising the amount to be on Salary but doubling it is crazy. What are others doing about this?

Erich Kaiser
North Central Tower
er...@northcentraltower.com <mailto:er...@northcentraltower.com>
Office: 630-621-4804