There was a issue with 450’s rebooting in cold weather that was addressed in
recent software versions.   If  you are not running current software I would
start looking at the release notes to figure out where you need to be.

The issue I believe was traced to a hard to locate instability in the internal
logic power supply when the CPU load changed that manifested only under low
temperatures.   Cambium was able to reproduce it reliably in extreme cold
testing (like -40C) but it was still a very difficult item to track down.

Mark Radabaugh
Amplex
22690 Pemberville Rd
Luckey, OH 43443