Trump wears a cap with a suit.... Really?  Tacky.. Fred Astaire spinning in
his grave

On Dec 26, 2016 5:37 PM, "Ken Hohhof" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I guess if good hair mattered, Mitt Romney would have been President.
>
>
>
> This year we had a bunch who needed hats.  Evan McMullin with the bare
> head look, Bernie Sanders with the Einstein look, and DJT with the golden
> marmoset look.  DJT did sometimes wear a hat.  As did Vermin Supreme.
> Supposedly JFK started the no-hat trend.  Jackie kept the hat though.
>
>
>
>
>
> *From:* Af [mailto:[email protected]] *On Behalf Of *Jaime Solorza
> *Sent:* Monday, December 26, 2016 6:19 PM
> *To:* Animal Farm <[email protected]>
> *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT Razor blades
>
>
>
> Hey I resemble that hat remark.
>
>
>
> On Dec 26, 2016 4:17 PM, "Ken Hohhof" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> I knew a guy in college with a full beard, looked like Abe Lincoln or Paul
> Bunyan.  One semester he shaved it off and yikes, he was UGLY, people told
> him please grow it back.
>
> Kind of like some country singers, if they take off their hat, you discover
> why they wear a hat.
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Chuck McCown
> Sent: Monday, December 26, 2016 3:51 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Razor blades
>
> Yeah, but you look OK, I just look like the corner meth dealer when I grow
> it out.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Bill Prince
> Sent: Monday, December 26, 2016 2:49 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Razor blades
>
> I haven't used a razor blade since 1976.
>
> Still loving it.
>
>
> bp
> <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>
>
> On 12/26/2016 12:16 PM, Jay Weekley wrote:
> > Am I the only guy that uses his razor blades until they start pulling
> > the hairs out by the roots?
> >
> > Chuck McCown wrote:
> >> Anyone use one of those subscription razor blade deals?
> >> If so how do  you like it, how many blades do  you get, do they last?
> >>
> >> No virus found in this message.
> >> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com <http://www.avg.com>
> >> Version: 2016.0.7924 / Virus Database: 4739/13655 - Release Date:
> >> 12/26/16
> >>
> >
>
>
>
>

Reply via email to