I use a subscription razor service but I do not have a reoccurring plan.
I use https://www.harrys.com.
In the first pack I received some shaving from them with my initial order.
This is not the normal shaving cream I was used to. I used to use either
shaving gel or regular shaving cream that foams up. After using this lotion
type I am in love with it.  I now just go to Walmart and buy the cream.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Cremo-Cream-Shave-Cream-6-oz/39126487
What really attracted me to the service type setup is no longer having to
hunt down an employee to unlock the razor blades, going over to hardware
and getting a razor blade and cutting the pack off.
When I notice that I am running low, I log into harrys and order a new pack
of blades. A couple days later they come in the mail.
I could really get used to this whole getting things delivered to my house
rather than going out!

-Louis

On Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 2:47 PM, Chuck McCown <[email protected]> wrote:

> Anyone use one of those subscription razor blade deals?
> If so how do  you like it, how many blades do  you get, do they last?
>



-- 
-Louis

NTInet
O: 803-533-1660 X 207
C: 803-997-0004

Reply via email to