You can subscribe to once every 2 months for sure. Maybe even every 3 months.
Josh Luthman Office: 937-552-2340 Direct: 937-552-2343 1100 Wayne St Suite 1337 Troy, OH 45373 On Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 3:52 PM, Jeff Broadwick - Lists <[email protected]> wrote: > $6/month for 4 > > Jeff Broadwick > ConVergence Technologies, Inc. > 312-205-2519 <(312)%20205-2519> Office > 574-220-7826 <(574)%20220-7826> Cell > [email protected] > > On Dec 26, 2016, at 3:33 PM, Chuck McCown <[email protected]> wrote: > > What is the cost and how many do you get for the money? > > *From:* Jeff Broadwick - Lists > *Sent:* Monday, December 26, 2016 1:31 PM > *To:* [email protected] > *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT Razor blades > > I've done well with DSC. only issue is that I'm accumulating them faster > than I'm using them, so I'm going to have to shut off my account. > > Jeff Broadwick > ConVergence Technologies, Inc. > 312-205-2519 <(312)%20205-2519> Office > 574-220-7826 <(574)%20220-7826> Cell > [email protected] > > On Dec 26, 2016, at 3:26 PM, Josh Luthman <[email protected]> > wrote: > > I tried the most expensive DSC one a while back. The first time it > touched my face it pulled. I struggled like hell to shave my face. > Second blade didn't help. > > I just buy a whole bunch of good ones from Meijer with Santa bucks every > December, roughly $50 worth. I think it's Gillette? Orange and blue. > Coupons in the first package for the second, so on so forth. > > Josh Luthman > Office: 937-552-2340 <(937)%20552-2340> > Direct: 937-552-2343 <(937)%20552-2343> > 1100 Wayne St > Suite 1337 > Troy, OH 45373 > > On Dec 26, 2016 2:47 PM, "Chuck McCown" <[email protected]> wrote: > >> Anyone use one of those subscription razor blade deals? >> If so how do you like it, how many blades do you get, do they last? >> >
