My pretty face has not made me a dime yet...

From: Gino Villarini 
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2016 3:46 AM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Razor blades

Yikes ! Soap? You are not doing your face any favors…

I you don’t use shaving cream, the best next thing to shave is hair 
conditioner… 

From: Af <[email protected]> on behalf of Chuck McCown <[email protected]>
Reply-To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Monday, December 26, 2016 at 4:56 PM
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Razor blades





      Gino Villarini
     
      President 
      Metro Office Park #18 Suite 304 Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00968 




Wow, one a week.  I should treat myself.  
I can’t see well enough without glasses to easily change a blade in the shower.
I just apply a bar of Irish spring and start scraping my face.  

And I forget to ask my wife or to remember to change them at other times.  
Once it starts taking 15 minutes to shave, I get around to asking her.  


From: Jeff Broadwick - Lists
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2016 1:52 PM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Razor blades

$6/month for 4

Jeff Broadwick 
ConVergence Technologies, Inc.
312-205-2519 Office
574-220-7826 Cell
[email protected]

On Dec 26, 2016, at 3:33 PM, Chuck McCown <[email protected]> wrote:


  What is the cost and how many do you get for the money?

  From: Jeff Broadwick - Lists
  Sent: Monday, December 26, 2016 1:31 PM
  To: [email protected] 
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Razor blades

  I've done well with DSC.  only issue is that I'm accumulating them faster 
than I'm using them, so I'm going to have to shut off my account.

  Jeff Broadwick 
  ConVergence Technologies, Inc.
  312-205-2519 Office
  574-220-7826 Cell
  [email protected]

  On Dec 26, 2016, at 3:26 PM, Josh Luthman <[email protected]> wrote:


    I tried the most expensive DSC one a while back.  The first time it touched 
my face it pulled.  I struggled like hell to shave my face.   Second blade 
didn't help.  

    I just buy a whole bunch of good ones from Meijer with Santa bucks every 
December, roughly $50 worth.  I think it's Gillette?  Orange and blue.  Coupons 
in the first package for the second, so on so forth.


    Josh Luthman
    Office: 937-552-2340
    Direct: 937-552-2343
    1100 Wayne St
    Suite 1337
    Troy, OH 45373

    On Dec 26, 2016 2:47 PM, "Chuck McCown" <[email protected]> wrote:

      Anyone use one of those subscription razor blade deals?
      If so how do  you like it, how many blades do  you get, do they last?

Reply via email to