Right....IMO the number of subscribers the thing can efficiently handle is basically irrelevant because you'll run out of capacity before you hit that number. That's probably true with a lot of stuff these days.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Josh Baird" <joshba...@gmail.com>
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>
Sent: 1/5/2017 2:08:32 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] epmp vs 450 comparison

We have ePMP AP's with 55 subs that are doing just fine. Probably won't load any more on it due to high downlink utilization during peak usage.

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 2:00 PM, Adam Moffett <dmmoff...@gmail.com> wrote:
Over 20-30 subs not recommended by whom?

When I talked to Cambium about subscriber density, they said they've tested with up to 120, but suggested keeping it under 65. I do have an ePMP AP with 43 SM's at this point, no trouble that I'm aware of. It hits abou 60% air utilization at peak times.