Unifi also works well for me.

I saw similar problems with the 844E here. It didn't cover my house well
when in the basement. I had to move it to a more central location and even
then had hiccups with DLNA streaming on 5ghz. I wasn't running the latest
firmware, I've been meaning to try it again.

All because I'm too lazy to run coax to my bedroom...