I want a CCR with 5 ports like the 850x2.  Need the speed and size but don’t
need 10 ports.

Rory

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Josh Reynolds
Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2017 7:49 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] RB3011

Ahhh like micropops. I've been spoiled and always had either a closet, large
site box, connex, or tower shack to put gear in.

On Jan 8, 2017 8:35 PM, "Mathew Howard"
<mhoward...@gmail.com<mailto:mhoward...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Yup, I've replaced a few 2011's wuth 3011's, and since the enclosures at those
sites were too small for the rackmount case, I just put them into the 2011
cases and they fit perfectly.

On Jan 8, 2017 8:22 PM, "Ken Hohhof" <af...@kwisp.com<mailto:af...@kwisp.com>>